Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, MicrosoftWord, RTF or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, DOIs have been included.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlines in the Author Guidelines, which is found in ‘About the Journal’
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ‘Ensuring a Blind Review’ have been followed
In order to support the global exchange of knowledge, the journal Complutense Journal of English Studies is allowing unrestricted access to its content as from its publication in this electronic edition, and as such it is an open-access journal. The originals published in this journal are the property of the Complutense University of Madrid and any reproduction thereof in full or in part must cite the source. All content is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 use and distribution licence (CC BY 4.0). This circumstance must be expressly stated in these terms where necessary. You can view the summary and the complete legal text of the licence.
Complutense Journal of English Studies is an open access journal that does not charge authors for article processing (submission, review or editing) or publication.