Focus and Scope
Estudios Ingleses de la Universidad Complutense (EIUC), founded in 1993, is a scholarly, peer-reviewed annual journal which publishes cutting-edge, high quality research papers encompassing all areas in the wide domain of English, from Language and Linguistics to Literatures and Cultures of the English-speaking countries. It promotes a lively exchange among scholars and writers in the humanities and related disciplines who hold diverse perspectives on current developments in this ever-changing global field. EIUC aims at providing both a rigorous and convivial academic forum for debate and it operates as a showcase for state-of-the-art work in English Studies. The journal welcomes articles, book reviews, book notices, biographical notes, as well as debates, reports and interviews in all areas of English Studies: Linguistics (both theoretical and applied), Literatures in English (and Comparative Literature), Critical theory and Cultural Studies. The review section draws special attention to works published in major academic presses.
- Linguistics and Language Behaviour Abstracts (CSA Social Science Collection
- MLA International Bibliography
- MLA Bibliography of Periodicals, Bibliography of European Journals for English Studies
- International Bibliography of Periodicals Literature (IBZ)
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews (IBR)
- International Bibliography of Social Science
- Linguistics and Language Behaviour Abstracts
- The Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature (published by The Modern Humanities Association, Cambridge UK)
- Base de datos ISOC
- Catálogo Latindex
- ERIH PLUS
Sponsorhip and publication format
EIUC is published at Complutense University in Madrid under the auspices of the Departments of English, I (Language and Linguistics) and II (Literatures in English) and with the support of the Servicio de Publicaciones de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).
EIUC is published in electronic format at the Website of Complutense University Scientific Journals at http://revistas.ucm.es/index.php/EIUC, where full-text versions of articles can be found. A limited number of paper issues and back issues is available upon request from the Servicio de Publicaciones de la Universidad Complutense at email@example.com